வியாழன், 8 டிசம்பர், 2022

Here a Child with her two Bodyguards

 


Leah with her two 24/7 Security.

When I decided to descend
To this beautiful earthen paradise, 
The angels told me, you go slow!
Every place you can find 
In its once clean atmosphere,
And even top of its crusts ,
Is much defiled by virus and bacteria.
Meeting my friends Yuki and Lara.
Came to know they were willing to descend first
And Provide me with Protection and Care!
They came first to provide the cover.

Reaching my sought after nice home, 
And finding Yuki -  Lara pair in it, 
Running about and playing  and playing,
With greetings to my beloved mom and dad,
I took up position, in their midst.
Yuki on my right,
Lara on my left. 
After drinking sweet sweet milk.
Here I am, enjoying myself.

Hi People of the Earth,
Our Greetings to all of you.

Long live, Earth and Sky.
May the Lord in heaven protect you all.


புதுவரவு காக்கும் செல்லங்கள் இருவர்


புதுவரவாகிய பொன் இள வரசி.
இலியா என்னும் இணையற்ற செல்வம்,
புவிசெல்வ தாயின் மெதுவாய்ச்  செல்க என,
வான் தேவதைகள் மேன்மொழி புகல,
ஏனோ அஞ்சுவேன் இனியும்  யான் என,
தானிரு செல்லங்கள் யூகி லாரா
தூதுவர் களாக  முன்செலச்  செய்து,
கிருமிகள் நோய்கள்  சூழலைத் தவிர்த்து,
விரும்பிய  வீட்டினை புவியில் நோக்கிட, 
வீட்டினுள் யூகியும் இலாராச் செல்லங்கள்
ஓட்டம் ஆட்டம் பெருகிய மகிழ்வில் 
ஆங்கிருந் தனரே  அதுகண்டு இறங்கி
ஏங்கரு  இல்லத்து ரோஷினி பிரகாஷ்
இவர்கள் தம்முடன் இனிது வைகிய
புதல்வியாக ஈண்டு தோன்றினர் !
அன்பும் அணைப்பும் ஏமமும் ஓங்கிய
பண்புயிர் இருவர் புடைசூழ் காவல்
நுகர்தரு வாழ்வில் பாலும் ஏற்ற 
 ஊண்பிற யாவும்  ஒப்புடன் மகிழ்ந்து
அல்லும் பகலும் செல்லங்  களுடன்
சொல்லி முடியா இனிமையில்  செல்வி.
யாவரும் மகிழ்க.   வானும் பூமியும் 
தேனெனத் திளைக்க. தேவர் தமக்கு
வாழ்த்தும் வணக்கமும்  .யாவும்  உரியவே.


Photo from Leah's Mom Roshini and  Dad Prakash

THANK YOU MR AND MRS PRAKASH. ROSHINI.
BEST REGARDS FROM SIVAMALA BLOG.





கருத்துகள் இல்லை: