வியாழன், 3 ஆகஸ்ட், 2023

Odyssey Poet : Saran.

 Odyssey


Here I stand looking over the edge

I see the face that carries this mind, wavering on the surface of these waters.

Reflections of a melted and disfigured face, I truly see myself and I jump.


Into the depths of the water to find,

What am I finding for?

Lost in the darkness of time,

I edge deeper and deeper as my lungs tighten

and I squeeze the last breath inside of me.


Sucked into a whirlpool, 

I spin and spin, 

Memories after memories,

Feelings after feelings,

People after people, 

Words and actions of my own.


I flutter into the wide spectrum that the water allows for, 

I struggle to hold on to all,

the deeper I go

more comes to me.


I float in the absence of myself,

Of my present.

A presence of nothingness and everything.


I untether myself from the disfigured illusion I have imagined,

And I put myself back together to the way it was,

the way it always supposed to be.


Nothing sinks me,

Nothing anchors me.


An awakening drags me out,

Out of the depths,

Out of the waters,

I fly out and on to the surface,

I stand and spread my wings in the sun and scream.


I am fxxxxxg alive.


BY POET SARAN.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை: