புதன், 18 செப்டம்பர், 2013

INFORMATION FOR MY READERS FROM SIVAMALA

Dear valued friends

Some of my old posts were written in TSC2 fonts.  They cannot be read if you are currently using unicode fonts.  They will look gibberish.  The blog software does not allow me to change them to unicode. Perhaps they are in a server disc which does not favour changes. When I try to change it says:   
An error occurred while trying to save or publish your post. Please try again. After trying a few times,I have given up   ( for the time being).  Whilst I will keep this in view and go back to make changes, you may use the PONGGU Thamiz  (பொங்கு தமிழ்  எழுத்துரு  மாற்றி )  converter  சுரதா யாழ்வாணன்'s contribution )   to read them. You may also use another software FREE CODE and try. 

My apologies for this situation.

Current posts are all in unicode.

Thank you for your patience.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை: